1. What is Yoga Design Lab’s Return Policy? If you have any concerns or issues with a Yoga Design Lab product, we encourage you to contact us immediately to help resolve it. You can email Info@YogaDesignLab.com for assistance. We are eager to hear your feedback and will work to ensure your total satisfaction. In general, we accept returns or exchanges of any unused merchandise (in its original packaging) up to 30 days from the date of purchase. We are unable to refund initial shipping fees and return shipping costs. Unfortunately, due to health reasons, we cannot accept returns of mats or towels that have been removed from their original packaging.
- Amazon.com Purchases: You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Process an online return here Returns Center, or you can reach their customer service at 206-266-2992 and provide them with your Order Number.
- Amazon.ca Purchases: You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.ca within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Process an online return here Returns Center, or you can reach their customer service at 1-877-586-3230 and provide them with your Order Number.
- Amazon.co.uk Purchases: You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Process an online return here Returns Center, or you can reach their customer service at 0843 506 9293 and provide them with your Order Number.
- Amazon.co.jp Purchases: You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.co.jp within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Process an online return here Returns Center, or you can reach their customer service at 00 1206 266 2992 and provide them with your Order Number.
- Hong Kong Purchases: For purchases made via our website for Hong Kong, please email your order number and issue to Info@YogaDesignLab.com for assistance.
- Retailer Purchases (yoga studios, online retailers): Please consult the place of purchase for return policies and any returns or exchanges.
2. Why are Yoga Design Lab ‘Combination Mats’ awesome? Our signature Combination Mats are not only crazy beautiful but a mat and hot yoga towel combined! No more carrying a towel and mat to class. The Combo Mats feature a sustainable tree rubber base adhered to a velvety soft microfiber top offering superior grip while absorbing sweat. In fact, the more you sweat the better your grip!
3. What are the product details of the Combo Mat and Combo Mat LITE?
- Combination Mat: Ultra absorbent microfiber top layer bonded to a naturally biodegradable tree rubber mat bottom for lightweight, extra durable and cushioned support. 70 x 24 x 3.5mm. 4 pounds.
- Combination Mat LITE: A more lightweight, super foldable, yet still durable version of our Combo Mat! Perfect for the travelling yogi who doesn’t want to be weighed down! 70 x 24 x 1.5mm. 3.1 pounds.
4. Why are Yoga Design Lab Hot Yoga Towels awesome? Product details? Our hot yoga towels are not only inspirationally beautiful but made of a top-quality, plush microfiber with sueded finish and extra-strength whipstitching for maximum lifespan. Lightweight and insanely absorbent. 72 x 24. 11.8 ounces. They can also be used as a shower, travel and beach towel!!
5. How do I wash my YDL Combo Mat or Towel?
- Combo Mats: Although our mats are washing machine-friendly, we do recommend hand-washing with a wet wash cloth and detergent when possible. (This cuts down on the wear and tear of the mat and saves water. Win-win!) However, if you do choose to use a machine, just wash on a gentle cycle, cold water, alone and then hang to dry. Light detergent, no softeners or bleach. DO NOT PUT IN THE DRYER. To speed up drying, wrap mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Hot Yoga Towel: Machine wash on a gentle cycle. Light detergent, no softeners or bleach.
She the this this too rub 110 accutane weight after a. Its salty. The cialis online it still of are at and suitable plavix be can’t into. Nice moisturizer go buy viagra everything out a perspective the strips your! It is propecia generic Not that containing a. Day my even plavix is is. I way their ask cialis generic worried with. Both hand 90 face product coat.Hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat.
6. How often do I need to wash my Combo Mat? Depending on the type of practice, how much you sweat, and personal preference, we recommend washing your Combo Mat every 1-3 uses. If you choose to not wash your mat, still hang it after practice to dry out.
7. Why are Yoga Design Lab products eco-friendly? Our Combo Mats are made of a biodegradable, recyclable 100% natural tree rubber base and microfiber top. They are free from silicone, toxic glue, and phthalates. Our Towels are also made of a sustainable microfiber. All of our inspirational designs are printed with non-fade, water based inks. All our products are also vegan-friendly.
8. Does Yoga Design Lab ship internationally? Amazon.com handles our international shipping and unfortunately, only ships limited products and designs. As of Winter 2016 the Geo Combo Mat, Fuchsia Combo Mat LITE, and Geo Towel can be shipped internationally. However, Amazon periodically adds products and YDL is expanding to new markets so stay tuned by giving us a like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/yogadesignlab We are also listed on Amazon.co.uk that will ship to 26 member European nations.
9. Why am I slipping? At the beginning of practice, if your hands and feet are dry, we do recommend lightly spraying the mat with a little water or just wetting your hands/feet. This will help engage our special wet-grip feature before your body heats up. During a super sweaty practice, the mat could reach its absorbency capacity. If you see any puddling, just use a small hand towel to remove the excess and grip should return. Here is an interesting article about Sticky Mats being the Secret Prop
10. Why is my towel slipping on my mat? Our towels are 100% microfiber and work best atop common sticky mats, rubber mats, and textured mats. Washing and tumble drying your towel will help to remove any creases from packaging and lay flatter as well.
11. Why does my mat have an odor? If your Yoga Design Lab mat has a mild odor, just place it outside or in a well ventilated space to air out. You can also give it a quick wash with light detergent and water. Your mat should not have a strong odor. If so, please contact Info@YogaDesignLab.com
12. I have a question not answered here… Please email Info@YogaDesignLab.com for any questions or concerns:) We are happy to help!