YDL Combo Travel Yoga Mat - 2-in-1 (Mat + Towel) - Best For Travel
From calming Aegean Green to powerful Atlas
Multiple Designs for Multiple Moods
The Aegean Green design is reminiscent of the serene waters of the Aegean Sea. The calming hues of green and blue blend together to create a sense of tranquility, making it perfect for a peaceful yoga practice.
The Atlas design is inspired by ancient Greek mythology and features a bold, intricate pattern that exudes strength and power. It's perfect for those who want to feel empowered during their yoga practice.
The Breathe design is all about mindfulness and taking a deep breath. The beautiful, soft hues of blue and green are reminiscent of nature and help create a sense of calm during your practice.
The Celestial design is a beautiful tribute to the stars and cosmos. The galaxy-inspired pattern in shades of blue and purple adds a touch of magic to your yoga practice.
The Geo design features a geometric pattern in shades of blue, green, and white. It's perfect for those who want a modern and stylish yoga mat.
The Mandala Black design is elegant and timeless. The intricate mandala pattern in black and white adds a touch of sophistication to your practice.
The Mandala Turquoise design is a beautiful tribute to the ocean. The turquoise and white mandala pattern creates a sense of calm and tranquility during your practice.
The Java design of the Combo Yoga Mat is inspired by the rich and vibrant culture of Indonesia. With its intricate geometric patterns and bold colors, this design evokes the beauty and complexity of traditional Indonesian art and architecture.
The Stardust design is a beautiful tribute to the night sky. The sparkly silver and black pattern adds a touch of magic to your practice.
The Thar design is inspired by the beautiful landscapes of the Thar Desert. The warm, earthy hues and intricate pattern create a sense of grounding during your practice.
The Tribeca Sand design is modern and stylish, with its geometric pattern in shades of beige and white. It's perfect for those who want a minimalist and chic yoga mat.
THE COMBO MAT
- This super lightweight mat & towel was designed with the perfect thickness to be the ultimate on-the-go yogi companion.
- An ultra-absorbent and colorful microfiber towel top layer, bonded to a natural tree rubber base.
- Perfect for a sweaty grip or for added balance stability.
- No more towel bunching, as this is an ALL-in-ONE product.
- For optimal grip, lightly spritz your mat with water before practice.
- Sweat will also help you adhere to the mat.
- Recycled microfiber top layer is made using 15 plastic bottles.
- Base layer is made with sustainable, non-Amazonian natural tree rubber.
- All of our beautiful designs are printed with water-based inks.
- Phthalate, silicone and toxin-fRee.
Includes carrying strap
- Natural tree rubber base layer for added grip and stability
- All-in-one product eliminates the need for a separate towel, preventing towel bunching
- Eco-friendly design made from recycled microfiber top layer (made using 15 plastic bottles) and sustainable, non-Amazonian natural tree rubber base layer
- Water-based inks used for printing the beautiful designs on the mat
- Phthalate, silicone, and toxin-free
- Includes carrying strap for easy transport
- Designed specifically for hot yoga and sweaty practices, providing superior grip and support.
- We recommend hand-washing to extend the life of your mat.
- The mats may also be machine washed, but only on a gentle cycle using a machine without a center agitator.
- Use mild soap when washing the mat to avoid damaging its surface.
- Hang the mat to dry away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and damage.
- When rolling up the mat, make sure to roll it with the patterned side facing outwards to prevent the mat from creasing or getting damaged.
1 mm Mat
70 in (178 cm) x 24 in (61 cm) x 1 mm, 2.4 lb
1mm of natural tree rubber base + recycled microfiber top layer
70 in (178 cm) x 24 in (61 cm) x 1.5 mm, 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
1.5mm of natural tree rubber base + recycled microfiber top layer
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Free ground shipping on orders of $95 or more within the Continental United States. For shipments outside of the Continental United States, shipping rates will apply.
Free shipping also does not apply to APO (Army Post Office) or FPO (Fleet Post Office), International orders, or Wholesale orders.
Please refer to our returns and exchanges policy for details around order cancellation.
International Orders outside of US, Canada, UK, EU, Japan, and Australia
International orders generally ship from the United States and take 3-7 business days and time to pass through customs.*
*Customs time depends on countries' customs process
Our warehouse processes online orders between Monday and Friday. Orders placed after 2:00 pm (Central Time) will not be processed until the following business day. Please be mindful of holidays as shipping carriers are closed on select days, and the volume of orders received increases and extends time in transit. Weather conditions may affect transit times as well.
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment.
On international orders, the recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes, and other fees imposed by the buyer's country. Gift orders may be assessed duty depending on the country. Please contact your customs office for information on duties, taxes, and restricted items.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to Cuba, Iran, Sudan, North Korea, and Syria at this time.
If your tracking number shows that the package was delivered but you have not received it, please contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date so we can investigate the issue. Be sure to include your order number and carrier tracking number in your message. Yoga Design Lab Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Tolle Yogamatte, man "sp√ºrt" den Boden unter den F√º√üen noch und bekommt keine schwitzigen H√§nde
When you start off you're not sweaty so its not as grippy. When you sweat, it becomes grippy. To those saying its not grippy at all, you're probably not sweating yet. I am a sweaty person, my hand and feet sweat a lot. This is perfect for me. I have 2 of these. 1 of them is over 2 yrs old and has held up well. Throw in the washer on a light cycle and good as new.
Great for hot yoga class and easy to transport around. I love the fact that I can both fold or roll up the mat. I also love the thin design of the mat as well and when you need to wash your mat, you put her in the wash. The built in towel in the mat is perfect for hot yoga and overall gives good grip. I also use the yoga mat at home for working out and again it‚Äôs perfect. Definitely recommend and will be buying another yoga mat for traveling and just to have two!
I love it you can bring it everywhere and even wash it if need it!
¬†The design, color and quality are amazing. Love my Yoga Mat!